You can become a corporate member for just $275 a year!
Project Island Song is an ecological restoration project in the islands of Ipipiri in the eastern Bay of Islands. They are coming alive with birdsong, regenerating forests and increasing biodiversity.
Becoming a Corporate Member of Project Island Song means you will be contributing to the restoration and ongoing sustainability of the project. This helps to ensure locals and visitors alike can enjoy a unique year-round experience of Northland's subtropical climate, spectacular scenery and natural heritage.
Benefits of Annual Corporate Membership:
You'll receive a welcome/renewal pack including:
- a certificate acknowledging your corporate membership to display in your workplace
- a copy of our Annual Report
- Project Island Song visitor engagement maps of the islands
- Project Island Song engagement cards to share with your staff
- a set of children’s activity resources
You'll also receive:
- our quarterly newsletter, packed with information, inspiration and news about Project Island Song
- invitations to special events, including our AGM, species reintroductions and planting days
- your company featured on our Corporate Membership supporter’s webpage
- voting rights at our AGM
- the opportunity to stand for the committee
- five trees will be planted on the islands on your behalf - you'll be welcome to join one of our volunteer tree planting days
- you'll have the knowledge that you are contributing to Project Island Song’s long-term sustainability and that you will be helping to restore a healthy environment now and for future generations.
Your ongoing commitment will contribute to Project Island Song’s long-term sustainability. You will be helping to restore a healthy environment now and for future generations.
Our corporate membership package is just $275 per annum
Thank you to our corporate members:
Other ways you and your organisation can support Project Island Song:
Make a donation
Long-term financial sustainability is an ongoing challenge for Project Island Song. A huge investment in time and money has been made in ridding the islands of pests and keeping them pest free, setting up and servicing the mainland buffer zone, planting over 25,000 trees, returning species to the pest free islands, coordinating our volunteer activities and education programmes as well as the day to day running of Project Island Song. However much of our energy is spent fundraising. A significant contribution to the project would allow us to get on with what we should be doing – ecological restoration work.
Don't forget if your business makes a charitable donation, you can deduct the amount of the donation from your income. Visit the Inland Revenue website for more information.
- Administration assistance
- Financial and legal advice
- Research and development
- PR and Marketing
- Building and machinery
Thanks Stihl NZ!
Thanks to Stihl NZ our weedbusters now have some incredible new tools and gloves!
Every year at their National Dealer Conference Stihl NZ like to give back to the local area they hold the conference in. For 2021 it was scheduled to be in Paihia and Project Island Song was the chosen charity.
Unfortunately, with the most recent changes in Covid-19 alert levels the conference had to be cancelled at the last minute and the Stihl team were unable to come up and visit the Bay of Islands. They are instead holding a virtual conference in early March 2021.
However, just because the conference became a virtual conference it didn’t mean Project Island Song missed out. The Stihl team kindly sent through some incredible new products for our weedbusting team who got to use them on their most recent visit out to the islands.
We hope to be able to welcome Stihl to the Bay of Islands and showcase the beautiful wildlife sanctuary next year.
A huge thank you to Stihl NZ for their donation, we know it means a lot to our weedbusters!
Base corporate membership package $275 per annum